linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, January 27, 2007

holy rehearsal



Since the Semana Santa is slowly but surely coming in town, one of the many "bro'hoods" next to my flat is already practicing. You might probably know that the big deal during Easter is carrying virgins and sceneries from the holy bible through the streets. On the shoulders of about 50-60 strong men. *

So when I walked home from Andis place, half an hour ago, I just met 60 guys in front of my local super market, practicing with a wooden raft loaded with chunks of concrete. At 1 o'clock a.m.. hm.. that's what I call a secret mission!


caught them, passing by at my kitchen window...
*) and this getting carried-around-by-strong-man- thing let andi think of a combination between this and my birthday, which is this year Good Friday (silly name)




3 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

hell yeaaaah... tomorrow night will start a very hard casting process to find 50 hot chicos who'll carry el simonetazo through town.... olé

1/27/2007 02:08:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So ... is Mone snoring in that video? ;)

1/28/2007 06:38:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

noooo, it is not me snoring! It's them slurfing shit.. slurfing doesn't exist. it would be 'shuffling' then! möööksen.

1/30/2007 12:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home