linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, February 02, 2007

rings

it's raining cats and dogs. oh what a phrase. Well, if I were at English class right now, Mrs. Sklenka would give me a fat + for it. That wasn't the story I wanted to tell but my story of the day is also very sad. I have a new workshop running, Simone "the scanner" is my coach, it's the first day and I already regret asking her to teach me "how to scan handsome men properly".

So, first lesson: "check out if he's married!"

First victim: sexy bus driver with whom I've been flirting for a week (today even more sexy because not shaved)

end of the story: HE IS. fuuuuck!!!!!!!

conclusion: won't finish this fucking workshop

best solution: ALL YOU SPANISH HOBBITS, THROW YOUR RINGS INTO A VULCANO, pleeeeeeaaaase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home