linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

S-cup

Today I felt a bit weird at my new work.. I think it's due to the fact that I have been modeling for 9 hours.. modeling processes. I know you all thought: What? little thickly Simo is a model?... naaaaaaaw.. I modeled reference processes.. nice, no? So after doing that 8,5 hours I thought of making an email break.. and I had an online conversation with E. who wants new cups from IKEA.. So I kicked off "cup" jokes, which just work in german.. in the end we agreed on: solange man sie noch alle im schrank hat sollte man lieber abwarten und aus alten tassen tee trinken, als eine trübe zu sein. now that I write that shit, I feel really, really geeky. I think I will put on my new heatherette-life-ball outfit, dance to scissor sisters and smoke some 5o euro notes while I kill the 300 oysters which I just bought to make myself new earrings!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pedro said...

Eres la de la foto?
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!

5/30/2007 01:06:00 am  
Blogger julia said...

also simooo, ich weiß nicht, ob dir arbeiten wirklich so gut tut...

5/30/2007 10:43:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

Sii, soy yo.. la rrrrrrrrrrrrrrubia!

5/31/2007 07:47:00 am  
Blogger julia said...

also tías, könnts ihr bitte mal an neuen blogeintrag machn? immer wenn ich auf eure seite komm, strahlen mit diese riesenmöpsentepf an!
bin scho ganz verstrahlt deswegn...

6/03/2007 11:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home