linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, June 28, 2007

endlich de fotos!!

I am back in Blog-Town! Finally found my camera cable and so I already posted some pics on my flickr... just pictures from my flat for my girlies abroad.... so watch out for some good photos.. Possible photo locations the next weeks: Friday DATUM Magazine Party, Party on Saturday in Charly P's with Andreas and Theresa, Sunday?? Next Saturday Boni Party, then the weekend after Nuke festival.. yep, simo goes to a festival! Beastie Boys, Freundeskreis, Prodigy and many more... jehaaa...

2 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

haven't seen a pic of the nice Rocio virgin I brought you!!!!!!! where did u put it??? don't tell me it's still in a box! where's the shrine????

I'm so sad tia. Jarrod just left and I cried the whole way home...and 2morrow Alice. This is just too much saying good-bye for me....

6/29/2007 12:51:00 am  
Blogger andi said...

y k pasa mit deine Blocksatz phobie??

6/29/2007 01:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home