linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, June 10, 2007

me, myself and my mum



New inventory in my flat: bed, couch, table, lamps, chairs and MY MUM! She is the drill instructor, the cleaning boss, the one who IS here the second weekend in a row. It is ok, until you really want to spend some time alone in your flat, or at least not with mum.
But I think her observation phase has finished and I am ready to invite some friends over. And ready to smile politely when somebody dares to bring candles (specially aromatic) , tee cups or tacky alcohol.. andi do you remember the Grüner Veltliner 1993 we got in 2002...??

2 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

muahahhahahahha!!!! and what the hack happened to the bottle ob absinth we got???

6/12/2007 03:08:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

we opened it together with those 2 suisse guys who spent an evening with us and G. Remember? weird things happened in blindengasse 39..

6/12/2007 10:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home