linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, June 25, 2007

I wanna go to "EL ROCIO"

This blog entry is mainly for Simo because you guys probably don't know what "THE ROCIO" is and I don't feel like explaining it well. In short, it's the village where THIS happens, where there's no concrete, where people go by horses and where the magic is.

So yesterday after going to the beach we stopped at "EL ROCIO" and it's amazing, breathtaking and incredibly beautiful. I am so glad I've seen it and the next time you come Simo, we HAVE to go. I'm not very into this virgin thing but this one is a real beauty. Couldn't resist and bought a gold one... let's live the cani style...
What else's going on in Sevilla? Nothing special, it's hot, yesterday was the big soccer fiesta because Sevilla FC won "la Copa del Rey" and it's hot!

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

Y YO ME SIEMPRE FUI, SIEMPRE ME FUI AL ROCIOOOO!! in august I wanna go there!!

6/27/2007 07:37:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

of course!! you'll just love it!!!!!

6/28/2007 01:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home