linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, November 05, 2007

windy Sunday morning


windy Sunday morning
Originally uploaded by martina melitta
I spent the weekend in Nowra at Culburra beach. And for all those who are not Australians or Aboriginal people, it's spellt Narra and Kalbarra.

Culburra beach is 3 hours south of Sydney and I guess if there's torrential rain like Friday evening, it takes even longer to get there. (Torrential is the new word I've learnt this weekend) Ha, I was invited to stay a weekend at a beach house to celebrate the 30th birthday party of a girl I've never met before. How random is this. And it turned out to be great! The weather was a bit random too, rain on Friday evening, clouds all Saturday and bright sunshine but heavy winds on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home