linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, June 03, 2005

london city pics


ok.. some mo'
:: short description ::
#1 - regents channel next to camden market.. quite lovely to have a walk, but even better to dump rubbish in as on might see, looking into the water
#2 - martina ski jumping
#3 - a stencil sprayed by banksy right next to jamie oliver's fifteen. really cool as I think, and there are loads around this area.
#4 - world's best ice cream... the vermonster. maple ice cream with the caramel swirl and pecan nuts.. just for good archaeologists, innit martina?
#5 - fifteen from the outside...
#6 - THIS is my blister... or rather on of my two which I got on friday after the embers of my cigarette fell on two of my fingers while holding a glass of beer in the same hand.. and I just couldn't drop my fresh glass of beer.. so i decided to let it burn.. yep.. that sucker hurt.
#7 - me ski jumping
#8 - me in front of the theater in shaftesbury avenue with my dear, david swimmer.. ROSS!!!
#9 - and sitting in bricklane with some friends of martina and barb.
that's it.. unfortunately you can never take the atmosphere home...but you can always return - HA!Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LONDONNNN!!!! oh how i miss it so.......

Looks like you had alot of fun Simo....

6/03/2005 07:59:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

hey wade, where is it?? island dude? good....

6/08/2005 10:03:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

got it!

6/08/2005 10:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home