linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, June 30, 2005

::moviestar::

Is anybody familiar with this weirdo feeling when you are in a situation and you kind of see yourself from the outside? well, this happened to me yesterday, and I really don't know if it was the best comedy ever, a freaky drug movie or just a very sad drama.
Well, as it is almost the end of the month and money is scarce I decided to "pre-glow" at this free drinking and eating AG party... and suddenly I saw myself standing in a very small room with 30 ÖH guys who started to hold their hands to their hearts and singing (with one guy at a piano), no joke, the hymn of the Aktionsgemeinschaft... hehe...I took away the lyrics... I think the best verse is:

Wenn du einst im hohen Alter
so mit einunddreißig Jahrn'
dein Studium beendest
lass nicht alle Hoffnung fahrn'.
Denn da ist noch wer, da gibt's noch wen
der spürt genau dieselbe Kraft
die ihn weitertreibt, ein ganzes Leben lang
AktionsGemeinschaft.
yes, it was shocking for me... unbelievable inner laughter.. hope nobody noticed my inner fight with my tears. Thank God we went to Strandbar Herrmann afterwards... this kind of fixed me again..

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

wow.. i think i am speechless. i am afraid of you guys...

7/01/2005 08:51:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.....I was at the "AG-WU Übergabefeier" at Bow4 last thursday.
almost the same....... I listened to the AG-anthem quite intently and I remember the stave :"... erinnerst du die an die zeiten an denen du am stande warst"...or something like that.
An orange group with such a lugubrious smile..... buhuuuu quite funny...
but on the other hand I'm thankful for the buffet and for the free drinks....
hmm...reconsidered: .lalala...aktionsgemeinschaft...lalala...

7/01/2005 12:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home