linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, July 11, 2005

comeback

tomorrow, ladies and gentleman - Vienna is getting back his best horst in the stable (oh i love to translate literally...) I AM COMING BACK TO TOWN! Just till thursday, because on friday my party weekend start - but hey, enough to leave some more traces in this wonderful city! Happy Peppy Day today because i got a 2 on my tax tax tax law exam.. Yes, i'm a geek! And what about initiating some group sports... like beach volleyball, or frisbee?? summer sport is waiting for me, but i'm too scared to go this cool beach volleyvall players at the danube river in linz... but if we appear as a gang - you know: like homies, da hood, my crowd, mates.. (i think I'm rather geek & freak...). So please sign my "group sports for summer sport lovers" list below in the comments sector! Aloa he!

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

please just sign up for the one sport you are really into - boys are welcome...

frisbee with long trousers and your feet in the water up to the knees:

beach volleyball with the cool style image:

tennis: for the colony-We are the rich-style:

gumboot throwing:

vocabulary king:

S&A
sports promotions
linz, upper austria

7/11/2005 09:33:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

I wanna recommend fkk.

7/12/2005 09:49:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home