linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Waldviertel - da wo wir sind ist oben

so I am still alive, but have not so much time because it's dinner time. Where? Here at the summer academie in Waldviertel where I "work" for 5 days till monday... and again Waldviertel is an experience on its own.. yesterday at 1 o'clock in the night I entered the local restaurant where I live in and I saw Austria at it's best. 6 middle aged men and 2 women, one of them in the white chef-kitchen coat with stains, sitting in the dark in this smoky, wooden room singing along to austrian folcloristical music with their lighters burning over their heads... drunk - at least i hope so!
Sierra, sierra madre su... I will check our the lyrics later for those who who want to try this experience themselves!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh God, I'm so sorry... those Waldviertel people are crazy. Did I ever tell you the one about the woman who pissed on our boss's lawn?

7/07/2005 01:56:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

yep, heard about this one!! crazy...

7/11/2005 09:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home