linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

easter action

Well yes, my weekend was anything but relaxing. (I feel like Derek Zoolander when he hears the song Relax, don’t do it. – jumping up and down and trying to kill the primeasian dude) My little easter collage shows me and my mum clearing all our conflicts through “eierpecking” like crazy. #2 - #4 show Süv and me with some representatives of the “Niederwaldkirchner Dorfjugend” at the Feuerwehrball on Sunday. We had like a thousand “Gspritzte” and some more “Schnaps” which made me say the word “Regenbogen” quite often, and Süv analyzed herself: “Mah, mei Reaktion is so wie die von am Nasenbär. Oder Faultier” At home mama Süv made a huge “Jausenberg” for me, and I overslept the whole Monday. Thank god.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home