linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I WANNA SLEEEP!

I am going L O C O! really! I didn't know that this fu**** monday evening is going to be that deppert! But I should have known when I watched this stupid ATV+ dokusoap about getting babies and filming the screaming mothers during their 12 hour pains. This just made me freeze in bed and thank god and my weirdo being, that my bed was empty and I don't have to worry about things like that... buhuuuu...
The worst thing in this dokusoap was, when they filmed such an öko-dad living with his eco-chica and his 6 öko-kids in a schrebergartl (allotment), digging out a hole. Obviously to plant a tree.. NOHHHH. During his gardening action his wife was taking care of a tupper ware box floating in warm water in her schrebergarten-öko-sink. AND WHAT WAS IN THERE?? THE Placenta! FROZEN! in a tupperware-super-fresh-box.. an hour later the thing was "alive" again and good old linen-birkenstock dad plopped it into the ground and planted a rose bush on it.. just next to the barbecue and the kids sandpid... jo und beim gatsch spielen is es dann wieder "irgendwas ur-grauliges von der murli".

And now I can't sleep. I am nervous. I am caughing. Had way too many chocolate covered coffee beans and my neighbour sounds like a colossal michael flatley which leads to shaking old doors in my room and the fear that my ceiling may fall down.. no, this is not like the most boring saying ever. As you might have forgotten - That really happened to our toilett ceiling. Yes, same neighbour!

2 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

wow..girl..you blogged the world down..

AND..how many of those coffee beans did you eat? cause I had one and I am fresh as the morning thaw. it's almost 2 and I survived a boring movie, 4 finns and a piefke.

4/11/2006 01:51:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

aehm.. like 19..? I just forgot that they are coffee beans. But now it's 8:21 in the morning and raining and I am tired.. So yesterday's evening is still going on on this tuesday morning...

4/11/2006 08:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home