linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, April 29, 2006

tatoo you!


I remember when I was 17. Whenever we all went out, we sat together in a cafe or a bar and talked. we discussed problems, we criticised things. Mature conversation.
Now, 6 years later, whenever we go out, one bad joke hunts another, (mostly below the waistline). we dance, we drink, it feels as if we were teens going out for the first time and I love it.
Yesterday we beamed ourselves directly into a pre-puberty-phase. I'll say nothing more than that we tatoo-ed ourselves with a pink pen.

3 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

saixi!

4/29/2006 06:09:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

Did it hurt?

4/29/2006 08:46:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

jesús! what happened? I had so much fun, I slept, I woke up, I physically reached my lowest level in life, I saw a castle, and now I'm back to life. I am really happy that you guys always feel good, being at our place... and you're always welcome!

4/29/2006 10:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home