linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, May 22, 2006

not as bitter as chicory

I am back at seat 54 of the library after a weekend that didn't work out as planned. My thesis-drill-instructor got fired and a party-drill-instructor was hired, who then drilled me AND my former thesis-drill-instructor to peak performance! So I startet at life ball - Rathausplatz with Vetsch hanging on the fence gaping at crazy people. Soon bored we first crashed Teresa's princess-balcony and then a Albertina-Augustiner-snob-cellar-party-dingsbums where I heard a guy say the worst pick-up line ever: >>das feuer ischt aus deine augen entwischen. isch gebe dir deine leidenschaft zurüüük<<. This was bad in spite of his french accent; I wonder how this would work in a charming Upper Austrian dialect. I ended in Café Bendl, discussing the advantages of Kraut with Mauki, now Krauti and dismissed Sunday from the list of week days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home