linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, June 11, 2006

WM Beamer Bier

Everything I crave these days is so near but yet out of reach. WM – Beamer – Beer. Although I can’t even swallow a mouthful of beer because I definitely know that I don’t like it, I have a certain beer appetite when it comes to football. I should restart a little beer tasting. There MUST be a brand that suits me. Ok, I already lost the “red line”, so I can also tell you that I went out yesterday to the sublime friends party at clubU/OttoWagnerPavillon although I should have stayed in the current WG-learning mode presented by Simo right here – how commendable! Now I am tired, I have to learn thousands of crazy formulas which become a bit blurry and start to move on the sheet when you look at them long enough and all I wanna be is a WM football player.
Anyway, I just wanted to show you that “something like a bar or party cellar” opened right across from our house. This has been due for the longest time….uuuuh uuh uuh uuuuh…for the longest time.

3 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

I'm a brain-iac braiiiiniac....

6/11/2006 05:18:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! uuuh uuh uuh uuuuh...for the longest time... if i say good-bye to you tonight.... fünfte, elternabend, right?

6/12/2006 09:00:00 am  
Blogger andi said...

hihi... yessss.. I already waited that somebody gets my joke...

6/12/2006 10:16:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home