linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Sunday, June 04, 2006

unlimited music pleasure


linzfest made us leave vienna and attack the sky loft at AECenter... we came quite early but the waiting was all worth the brilliant music -Dj -Action we could then nod our head and kick our booties to. DJ Beware, DJ Functionist & DJ Dan had control over the turntables which made me rethink my career as DJ Lordhelmchen which started together with andi at Anita's party and ended there 20 minutes later.. pff.. The night was kicked off after some of the girls and the most boring boys you've ever seen left the building and the verenas and me decided to dare a dance.. our woohoo - tracks: M.I.A.- galang, N.E.R.D., white stripes - my doorbell, and the kickass final: nostalgia 77/alice russel version of seven nations army with a spaced away giorgio floating on the dancefloor in his waiter t-shirt.. In the end I could not resist to use the blogosphere as a cheap "chat-up-line" for DJ Beware, who's friend DJ Kamikaze is part of my blogroll. und so schließt sich der kreis.. So, thank you for the music meister-DJs and apart from unlimited on FM4 I really hope to dance to another live set soon.. and dancing and music and dancing and music..... woohooo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE LINK, MAN!

6/05/2006 01:48:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

you're welcome!

6/05/2006 01:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home