linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Lucy's birthday

Yep, it was Lucy's birthday and I didn't take a single picture of her. Shame on me. But all my clothes need the washing machine, so I went out in shorts and tights and noone took a picture of my very daring outfit. Shame on them.
Maija proofed to be daring as well, she tried to fit the whole pringles tube into her mouth to get all the crisp crumbs that I shook up for her befor. But the whole evening was no doubt surprising, it started with Lucy's birthday cake that consisted of chocolate and strawberries and it continued when I found someone I've never met before sleeping and a bit tipsy on Maija's couch in the living room.

1 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

wooohooo...DO-OR-DIE!

6/03/2006 05:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home