linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, July 06, 2006

lazy afternoon and crazy toilet action

huh..today is good. I slept until 10 and then I went to yppenplatz again, my new favourite place in Vienna, and met Simo and Sev for a coffee. everything cool, everything relaxed until I went to the bathroom and my worst nightmare became reality. I couldn't get out again because the doorknob was broken - aaaaaaaah
I screamed, I knocked... 10 minutes until someone rescued my poor soul... so, if you ever go to the AN-DO-cafe.. avoid toilet #2.
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

my thoughts while Andi was gone for 10 minutes:
- she had too much beer yesterday
- she starts cleaning the toilets which are a bit dirty indeed..
- she got to know the cook and experiences wild, unexpected sex..

no, she just loked herself in..

7/06/2006 03:17:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is mir schon mal am alten hauptbahnhof linz passiert - nicht das mit dem koch, das mit dem klo - hab das bezahl-schließ-dings nicht gecheckt und bin dann über papierhalter und türklinke ab ins freie gestiegen.

7/07/2006 09:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home