linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

no.5 | Kudos to Sarah, Fritzi und Dominik


Sara, Fritzi and Dominik
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.

Kudos to ... is my chance to thank all the people who almost sacrificed their soul to help me finishing my college projects, in the last 6 years.
-------------------------------
Sarah, Fritzi and Dominik and a small airline in Texas.

Ähm ... I think it was around Christmas 2003 when I started to redesign a small airline, somewhere in the heart of Texas. And for the magazine ad I asked Sarah to be the pretty stuardess and Fritzi and Dominik to be waiting passengers. This picture is as close as I could get to some strange lounge feeling.
Looking back now, I thinks it's quite a funny picture, because Fritzi's arm looks like it's broken and Dominik appears close to being mad in his thinking position at the back. That's why, in the end I only took a close-up of Sarah for my ad. Sorry guys, but thanks for posing anyway, I know it took quite a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home