linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, July 13, 2006

remmidemmi

Really weird that I plan my weekends in LINZ!! Normally I would try to avoid to be there after Friday afternoon, but this July is oh so different. So this weekend I will see a flamenco dance company clapping and tapping Carmen... and I will miss la Vedges birthday party :(
Next weekend.. I think I will stay in Vienna till Saturday and then move some more stuff to Linz in my VW Golf super-van... just 2 more weeks in my flat!! buhuuu... And then the last weekend in July there is WAKEBOARD WM in Feldkirchen.. and of course ME NEEDS TO GE THERE!! I just found out that Deichkind are going to perform and Attwenger. woohoooo!! Think I will stop eating now and throw away my chair to sit in Schranzenegger Hocke all the time.. We need to get those muscles fit, girl! Komm' schon Baby, beweg' dein arsch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home