linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

where's everybody gone?

this seems to be a dead zone lately. and I assure you, it's not because we don't like blogging anymore, it's just because all the three of us are in Linz at the moment. and when we are in Linz, everything's different. Simone is at home and watches MTV all day long. she's already in the crucial phase where she shouts "I wanna be made!", "You are dismissed" or "Date my Mum!" in your face and then jumps in a lake of mud with a bmx and lights a fart in there. Martina is busy seeing all relatives and babtising the young ones and I am racing around in my office and keeping 2 interns busy during day and in the evening I backslide into the state of a child: my mum forces me to eat enough fruits, my dad gives me 5 euros and says I shouldn't tell my mum and I meet Vetsch secretly to go for a "walk".
But today it's all over. Simo's already on her way to Vienna, Martina leaves the country again and I wait until the working day is over and I'll hurry back to the capital!

7 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

muhahahha... I just raided my room back in Vienna and thought I got punk'd.. This is the Real World, baby. No more Simple Life like in Linz. The Trip was good, no WildBoyz on the street! So are you ready for your Super Sweet Sixteen tonight? Because then we Meet the Barkers and you will be officially P I M P E D!!!

7/12/2006 12:57:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, for a walk... geht's nu imma zum teich?

7/12/2006 09:17:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

joooo...na klaaar. nur dass es halt jetzt kein teich mehr ist, sondern einfach a riesiger busch. some things change, some not!

7/13/2006 01:23:00 am  
Blogger Martina said...

Well, someone lost the wire for the camera and with 8 people in the flat plus baby and dog, you'll never find the culprit. But today in the evening, I'll be back home again and ready to blog my "adventurous" week.

7/13/2006 10:24:00 am  
Blogger schönberg said...

Krolitzen tried this bmx-trick before. It seems he got a little confused - first he jumped up and down on his bike while farting at 134db. Then tried to light my beloved "puddle of mud" longplayer from 1994. Crazy Mareysi.

7/13/2006 04:56:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

I always knew he is a man of constant humor.. und den senor coconut wollt ich auch soo gern sehn.. aber war mal wieder zu spät dran.. immer diese zeitlöcher!

7/13/2006 06:56:00 pm  
Blogger schönberg said...

because of him, I am a man of constant sorrow. Und der Senõr war wirklich gallagalla. Ich hatte ja jahrelang auf eine gelegenheit gewartet. zeitlöcher traten, wie bekannt, erst nach einem 'adios motherfucker' auf.

7/13/2006 08:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home