linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, August 26, 2006

one corazón por favor

going out in Sevilla is incomparable to anything. Yesterday Simone, Nina (Nina, are ou ok? are you already at home? what happende to your Panta???) and me met up again with Pedro, SuperNachooooo and Mr. Correcto Augosto to break down Ninas last night in Sevilla and that´s what we did... with success:
  • Nina had a short date with the wrong guy: she thought she´d meet very handsome and tall Miguel but then it was just tiny little strange Gonzalo coming down the street. thank god..otherwise this evening wouldn´t have turned out as it did.
  • I kind of fell of Augostos moto... jaja, I am still good for embarassing situations
  • we had Tequila
  • Amy, the English girl from Simos flat, wanted to have a threesome with Ben&Jerry
  • Nina ordered "corazón" (= heart) instead of "cruasan" (croissant) in the breakfast bar.
  • at 9 we ended at the bar where I have my breakfast every day. have to find another one now..buhuhuuuu...
  • Simos had 3 double espressos at the breakfast bar before going to bed...
  • Nina made 123807621 pics but she´s still in the plane to Germany, probably having a Bloody Mary. So, they will be on Flickr soon

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to eat corazones at the morning.

8/27/2006 08:59:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

ahh mexican pablooo

8/27/2006 04:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Super nacho is in 'da' house! Just kidding, this introduction sounds too hip hop! It's really funny to read this stuff, i mean,the blog. It's like living the same stories again! So yeah, it was a wild night and wild night means, too much alcohol ( yep, tequila was in the menu too) crossing our innocent minds, so you guys could imagine the end. I really enjoyed that night with Simo, Andy. Also I met to Nina, a beautiful girl and really really nice person so I talked with her a lot( I remember everything and the mojitos too)!!

8/28/2006 02:10:00 am  
Blogger andi said...

mojitos? there were also mojitos? did I have one? no... please tell me no!!

8/28/2006 09:00:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

But I think I had a huge sandwich with mayonese next to the cabezas de sandia, the watermelon men.. going to my interview now... and my personal bar man wished me good luck ... we'll see! hasta luego!

8/28/2006 09:53:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there were caipirinhas!oops! ( I did it again )

8/28/2006 06:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home