linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Röns?

Thank god I am in Sevilla and not in Röns...

orf.at keeps me close to the really important things which happen in Austria.. And the Iron Liesl?? OYE! gone? no more jokes? no more Liesl to blame for bad education??
At the moment my mum and andis parents are here and doing their tourist program, I moved out of my flat on monday, but I have a really nice one now.. Think I am going to breaks andi´s "miss move out-in" record.. what else to tell.. Work will start soon. At least I hope so! Where ist the zaster?? Tomorrow I am going to Vejer with madre mia, till monday. b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.
I think this is my most boring blog-story EVER. Therefore it is not representing my life at the moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home