linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Kite obsession


I am back in Sevilla, but I lost my voice in Tarifa. no more talking for me :(
¡Wow! what a pre-weekendtrip to the coast of Cadiz. On Wednesday I met Verena x 2 in Conil, which is a really lovely place! We had great Tapas in the evening, Ron con Miel, a Mojito.. all perfect. In the afternoon we spent some time at the beach trying not to eat tons of sand, which hits your total body with an amazing speed.. feels like being tatooed (no, didn´t get a tatoo..) and when you go to have a swim you need to dig out your towel afterwards.. the perfect beach for my dad! Next day we hopped onto the bus to Tarifa. Of course all dressed in Quicksilver, El niño and Billabong.. There we met Austrians... (1 kitesurfer and 2 from Burgenland .. hihi) and while we were waiting for our bus back to Sevilla, we chilled with THE surf-cracks.. Jesus! they live a life.. pff. 6 months in Tarifa, 6 months Sout America.. nice, no? well.. for a video-impression klick here and scroll down to "videos" and watch the Playa Chicas spot.. huiije!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home