linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, December 01, 2006

Ta da Luf


Back in London, I heard a Hackneyish lady pushing her stroller saying Ta da luf, to her friend as they parted. Also I've been to a jam session asking one of the drummers, what the name of the band was *embarrassment please* (I asked him twice, because he didn't answer it at first.) Then I've seen the new Bond movie and don't no one not tell me they didn't like it. Everybody who doesn't like seeing a naked fit man being tied to a chair, obviously isn't into bondage. (Not that I am, no) I didn't like the scene that followed though and the fact that Bond's blond! Other than that, it was a perfect 3 hour hollywood cinema experience. That's for now, Ta da Lufs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home