linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, February 19, 2007

once in February

there were a pirate, a zebra, Michael Jackson and his youth spending 3 days together in wonderfuuuuuul Islaaaaaaa Cristinaaaaaa.
Tomorrow I'll try to sum up the highlights of this weekend. Now I am in an ugly tired-sick-paralyzed mode. for now I'll just leave it with a few names just to remember tomorrow: Achmed, Heidi, Mozart, Superhero, auuuuuu.
@Teresa and Andi: Hope you are fine and the flight was ok... already miss u guys!
@Andi: YOU FORGOT YOUR FU***** BANANA IN THE CAR!!!
@the world: I'm not going to Madrid. Isla needs me!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

probably my plan to become a farmers wife can be realized in Isla.. I love that idea! This weekend was amazing and I hope zebra and pirate had fun and come back soooooooooon!

2/19/2007 09:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home