linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Thursday, February 22, 2007

status confirmation

guess in what status andrea is in at the moment.... I give you some hints! These are songs of her playlist at the moment:

1. Prototype, Andre 3000:
If we happen to partLord knows I don't want that
But hey, we can't be mad at God
We met today for a reason
I think I'm on the right track now
....
I hope that you're the one
If not, you are the prototype
We'll tiptoe to the sun
And do thangs I know you like
2. If I Ain't Got You Baby, Alicia Keys:
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, you, you
3. La gata bajo la lluvia (The cat in the rain)
amor! lo se! no digas nada de verdad.
si ves alguna lagrima perdon.
ya se que no has querido hacer llorar un gato herido
(Love! I know! Please don't say anything.
If you see a tear, forgive me.
I know now that you didn't want to make a hurt cat cry)
that "cat" thing is weird... should've put "pussy" instead.. muhhahaha..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buhuhuhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2/23/2007 10:03:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home