linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back to Life - Back to Reality


Blue is the new trend colour this summer and this is exactly how I'm feeling today. The positive thing is that I finally got released from hospital after having laparoscopic surgery on my kidney. It was like that, except for my tummy being more brown cos I've been on holiday before the operation. The negative thing is that winter is back in Austria. Not the nice'n'cosy Snowflakes-are-falling-on-my-head winter, but the cold and grey freeezin'my-ass-off weather condition.
And in order to lift up the mood, I'll start telling stories about my fab holiday tomorrow. Australia - The continent that's like paradise, except for that everything there tries to kill you in an instant. They're not waiting for the apple to ripe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home