linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

my trapezius is tense..

Hi I'm back.. Phew. good to see people under the age of 65 again! But 'I had my Spa experience!
Sunday: me and simo's mum wanted to leave at 9. Quite ambitious for my family. We left at 11:15, still nervous and awaiting the (geographical) center of Austria. Bad Aussee. When I arrived the highway I recognized the power of my mum's car for the first time. Pfoa! My speed genes found themselves in a turbo-evolution and destroyed, together with the little endorphines, my responsibility hereditary-material. Speed! I overtook every single german-sunday-hat driver and got a quite diabolic look while singing along to "heit bin i wieder fett wia a radierer"! After 1,5 hours we arrived and till then we had also listened to "I am from Austria" for 4 times. In B.A. - rain! Rain and mountains with a snow topping. Great! "Big city life Simone" plopped out of the car in her Sommerpanier: "Yeah, where's THE Spaaaa..??" One hour and a Wiaschtl later I found myself in my white dressing gown at the Laconium. In there me, my mum and a Nürnberger... a FKK loving ("Fkk is schon sehr klasse") very talkative man. Me, being raised in a commune, couldn't irritate his flexi-way of sitting with wide spread legs.. noooo.. Later tanning booth and the herbal steam bath.. When I wanted to go out a young (!) guy sat outside, freaky naked, like all of us. BUT I had a print on my ass because of sitting on a tile-bench for 20 mins. I call it my mosaic-ass.. After that all stoppages where gone. And the masseuse's little son was all happy when I walked by opening my gown from time to time..

6 Comments:

Blogger schönberg said...

Toll, eine Fendrich-Jüngerin. Ich fühl mich so total verbunden. Apfel, Stamm, Blut, talwärts und so. Wird in Bad Aussee auch soviel gekokst?

5/24/2006 10:42:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

ja kommst heute zur party, könnten wir über eine special fendrich viertelstunde nachdenken....na?

5/24/2006 11:04:00 am  
Blogger Martina said...

Na, also so nackert rumrennen wär nix für mich. Ich bin zwar nicht mehr sehr g'schamig (im gegensatz zu früher) aber dafür unterscheid' ich jetzt strickt zwischen privat und öffentlich.

5/24/2006 12:04:00 pm  
Blogger schönberg said...

na - so a fendrichrunde ist ja eh nicht öffentlich. möchte ihn aber auch nicht so ganz ohne rumrennen sehn. net das ich noch neidisch werd.

5/24/2006 06:21:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

HÄ?

5/24/2006 08:01:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

Also es bezieht sich nicht immer alles auf'n Fendrich. Manchmal sind die Kommentare auch zum Text. (leider)

Aber mit Fendrich privat? Ich beneid Dich darum nicht. Lieber Öffentlich mit Jazz Gitti als Privat mit Fendrich, oder wie Heinz Rühmann das so wunderbar gesagt hat: Lieber ne Stumme im Bett als eine Taube auf dem Dach.

5/24/2006 08:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home