linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

KickOut Party

The Flat-Mate-Mania already started and after seeing unknown people looking around in my room this morning I know that it is time for me to pack my suitcase and close the door behind me... And of course I also remind Andi that she needs to leave and welcome Andi männlich in her room. But, hey... you know us and also a sad thing can be a reason for us to party! That's why we proudly invite you to a big-bang KickOut Party next Saturday, 1st of July. First at our flat and if the Police kicks us out we make a caravan to Seen at Gürtel, where private DJs Luis and Alf are DJing and fulfill nearly all your musical wishes!
So please come and make the last party for Andi and me worth some memories!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So disappointed I can't be there, but bring on the 15th July and the next set of future flat mates, so we can crack open the Vodka bottles and chair races!! Toni

6/27/2006 05:09:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

yeah! I count on you next time.. I also made fake bugs and I will collect the hair from the sink!

6/27/2006 11:34:00 pm  
Blogger andi said...

all i can say is: tourrett syndrom!!!!!

6/28/2006 08:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home