linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, June 02, 2006

Prime - a romantic comedy

For anyone who cares, I went to the cinema tonight. I had dinner first with Celine and then we went straight to the pictures. And we saw Prime. 1 hour and 45 minutes of relationship. I got to watch the ups and downs of somebody else's relationship. Great? Boring! Uma Thurman was good though, I really like how she's playing, but other than that ... Well, I never had a relationship, I don't have one at the moment and I'm not looking for one that's for sure. And watching other people falling in love, then moving together and then falling out does nothing to me, cos I can't identify with 'em anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolina said...

Mama hat schon ein paar Mal bei dem Film geschmunzelt, Papa nur bei der Szene mit dem Gamecube...

6/02/2006 03:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home