linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

phew!

vetsch is sitting next to me and forgot about her "supplier relationship management" and concentrates on the voting for the "best looking football-schniitz". I can't stop her from clicking on the pictures and the smoke-signs of her notebook keyboard make me worry about the fire alarm in the library... my favoutite is Andrej Schewtschenko although he looks especially good on this picture.. but to feed your opinion about me as a superficial, bullshit talking and temporary nutter I post sexy Ljungberg - just to get the girls' spring feelings in motion - on this cold and rainy day...

8 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

LJUUUUNGIII!!!
I will dedicate my next free day to you which is the 20th june. I will be sitting in front of a huge video wall when you are running against Ballwrack, Ballsack, whathever. and after the game I'll wait for you under the table!

5/31/2006 01:44:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

under the table?? so that's what I call a date!

5/31/2006 03:39:00 pm  
Blogger krolitzen said...

heja sverige! aber wo will der bauchnabel denn hin?

6/01/2006 12:10:00 am  
Blogger Martina said...

Ich find ja, dass der überhaupt ein bißchen verschoben ausschaut; seine linke Brust zieht ein wenig nach rechts, oder?

Is jetzt ein vielleicht übertrieben, aber wenn er schon perfekt sein soll, dann soll er auch perfekt sein.

6/01/2006 12:37:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fischi, da findest noch was zum aussetzen??? Jeeeesus! Für mich ist er ein Motivator: wenn mich meine Diplomarbeit ankackt, horch ich entweder Gustav Gans oder kuck mir für nen moment Ljungi an!

6/01/2006 10:13:00 am  
Blogger Martina said...

Ich sag doch überhaupt nicht, dass er schlecht aussieht, ganz im gegenteil. Aber mit diesem foto soll er doch den perfekten mann verkörpern. Und für perfekt is er einfach zu verschoben, tut leid.

6/01/2006 10:50:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly my so called "Schatz" has eyes for Swedish footballer players and I'm obviously no match in my Calvin's!.

6/01/2006 05:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm what is his nationality agian ???? ;)

6/02/2006 05:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home