linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

on my mind in the morning

Sometimes one becomes aware of things later than they happen. but then they hit you right where it hurts. Bringing the thesis to the bookbinder was no big deal, but when I liberally filled out a questionaire at the donauinselfest and had to tick >university degree<>without engagement<, things became clearer as >kloßbrühe<.
and that I see my Mrs. Boss for the last time tomorrow, that's strange, but not too bad. above all because she dared to put the picture of me and the fruit-basket online. I spare the link. And in fact I lost the plot right now. Actually I just wanted to blog 1000 more pics: more about the island, the beach bar, the MQ, the askew clothes horse and the night outside on a hawaii-balcony with a trumpet and chinese food.

3 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

I WANT THE LINK! And, where have YOU been yesterday??

6/28/2006 09:57:00 am  
Blogger andi said...

den link gibts ned... dafür hab ich das bild jetzt auch entwickelt bekommen. eine hochglanz-andi in einem golf-caddie-wagerl mit dem riiieesen obstkorb oben drauf.

6/28/2006 02:28:00 pm  
Blogger simo said...

SÄIXI

6/28/2006 03:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home