linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, September 04, 2006

oh those

japanese people in my class make me sick. I hope I won't adopt those noises they make. aaaaaaah oooooooh ooooooooooooooooooooh. I have to admit that they are nice. yes nice. not more. not less. but I just can't stand them anymoooore... &%"/·/%GRR)"$&=" go home, make some nice pics but just...don't TALK TO ME ANYMORE!
and also this stupid girl from denmark. what is she doing here? she has weird feet too.. but that's another story. Now, I am ready for a beer. it's already 1! ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger luis said...

ich verfress meine spesen immer beim chinesen

9/05/2006 11:40:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heey you don't speak dirthy about us scandinavians....although I know you hold us Sweds much higher than the danish people ....right ....right....andi?

;)

looooooooveee kram
gabsi

9/06/2006 01:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home