linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, September 04, 2006

one hell of a weekend

wow.. it's monday morning and thank god I am slowly calming down from a stressful weekend. stressful because I moved out of my new flat again. or should I call it "Castle of Cucarachas"? Now I know that it can be quite dangerous to open a dishwasher in a new flat. but I was just so excited to have one. finally. after 5 years of dishwashing. Who could have known that I disturbed a huge family of cucarachas? So I spent one afternoon on the sofa, screaming, shaking and watching my flatmate killing those bastards. Reason enough to move out again.

Now I live with Simo again, jajajajaja... in a blue room, with a hot neighbour, and a mysterious locked door in the living room. I won't open it. I just think I have a feeling for localizing bad bad things.

Of course the weekend had also it's very good side... cooking in the village Salteras, meeting Dominik again, and and and.... but as my class starts in a sec I'll turn the word over to Simo...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaja manche Dinge ändern sich nie!

9/05/2006 01:51:00 am  
Blogger andi said...

yep.. I am still living with Simo and still washing my dishes. and that's DE PUTA MADRE... yiiieeeehaa

9/05/2006 09:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home