linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, September 01, 2006

freeky friday

today andi and me may try to cook austrian food in Salteras. Strange isn´t it? well, what can we do. Being the flying cook of Sevilla Country isn´t always an easy job, but hey. That´s life. here on the fourth picture is my spanish class... actually they are all gone home by now.. but.. whatever. Talking about cooking an spanish leads me to me BIG NEWS! I will be on TV! I have my own TV show which will be recorded on September 12th in my flat.. Canal Sur 2 is making a travel show about Austria and I will be representing the country of Sissi, Toni Polster, Granaten and Powidltatschkerl in Sevilla!! Imaginate!! Well, so far the news! yesterday I got molested by two different men on my way home with Silvia.. On touched under my shirt while driving by on a moto, the otherone jumped on me from behind targeting my primary and secundary sexual organs (**** y boobs) with his hands... Pfff.. I used all my autrian swearword, and even some spanish ones.. cabrón!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home