linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, March 24, 2007

In times of need: Bas Rutten

While traveling through Australia, I was mostly on my own. Although we all know that I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself, there were a few moments when I wished for someone bigger than me to take care.
Because one day, in a beautiful but dodgy national park near by, I had a strange encounter with a barefeet guy who followed me from the nudist beach through the brushes all the way to Rainbow beach. At first I didn't feel very safe, but then I remembered what I learned from Bas.
So I turned around and said:"I'm sorry!" and I saw a window (and if there's a window, you can through someone out) and I threw him out and I said: "I'm sorry? NO I'M NOT!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home