linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

a new addiction

one of the chicas currently residenting in Madrid saved my day and pushed me into StudiVZ which made me laugh for hours and hours. I found freaks from my old school, BWZ colleagues, people I made out with a loooong time ago.... It's like Xing, Facebook, myspace and any other Web2.0 community thing, only better. why? Because I found this picture of Schorsch, Franzi and their classmate in it with the very appropriate and freely translated title "some can't keep up with the second week of final exam vacations":

1 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

des is echt a verdammte suchtseite, hab scho nur mehr online-freunde und geh a gar nimma fort in madrid! wozu!!!

3/22/2007 02:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home