linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

sharks - uuuahahhhhh



It felt like 20 000 miles under the sea, but it was only a few meters in the Sydney Aquarium. I have never seen that many sharks - and I've seen them all upside down, or rather downside up. The first picture shows me and my friend George and a group of crazy sharks (one of which is ... uhm ... female?) The next picture shows me, a shark and a huge, huge sea turtle, which you can't see, cos the sea is too dark and the flash reflected all the light, but don't my face expression shows it all? This is my next-to-a-turtle-pose ...
And after a while our necks started to hurt, but it was worth it, cos nature revealed some very freaky aspects of its ever so beautiful variety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home