linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Monday, November 12, 2007

Newtown Festival


Clowns
Originally uploaded by martina melitta
Tja, the blog is a bit uneventful that's for sure, but my life isn't :)
I'm wandering around Sydney doing the tourist stuff (today I walked from Manly beach to the Spit), doing the unemployed person's stuff (applying for jobs and going for interviews), doing the girly stuff (wearing pretty skirts), doing the naughty stuff ( like flashing in the streets when the wind blows my skirt up and I'm not quick enough to hold it), doing the cool stuff (like winning a pink dice at the clowns), doing the design stuff (like reading graphic magazines and highlighting every design studio - or is that part of being unemployed ...)

Yep, so there's lots to do every day, I'll keep you all posted ... ähm ... occasionally ...

Check out flickr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home