linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

it is already...

...tomorrow. thank god. cause yesterday was crap. it is 3.03 and I am still sitting in front of my theses writing a whole load of shit.
HappyFoto did NOT send me my pictures, the tramway did NOT go where it should, the wasching machine still does NOT work, I have NOT finished my daily pensum of writing, I have NOT chosen a language school for spain, I am still NOT in love, I did NOT have proper food and my favourite ballpen does NOT work anymore. yeeehaaa.

5 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

Don't worry Andi. As long as you are NOT A SAUNA!

5/24/2006 10:53:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

mooment der schmäh sickert, aber ich komm nicht drauf,... was war das nochmal?

5/24/2006 11:05:00 am  
Blogger Martina said...

ich hab eh versucht, den Post von der Julia dranzuhängen, aber ich weiß nicht, wie ich den alleine auf eine seite krieg.

wie die Julia bei mir war stand auf der Tür des Aufnahmestudios: This is not a Sauna. (so lustig is es eh nicht)

5/24/2006 11:58:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, jetzt!! stimmt... da musst du im blog googeln nach der überschrift zum beispiel, dann kriegst du einzelne posts mit link...

5/24/2006 12:13:00 pm  
Blogger Martina said...

Aha, gewußt wie!

5/24/2006 01:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home