linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, June 30, 2006

private view

I had my private view yesterday and the only picture I took was when we were on our way back home. ts ts ts!
But for everybody who couldn't come yesterday - and it really was everybody who couldn't come (but for various reasons and to a great part through my own fault, because I simply forgot to invite them - how embarrassing is this!) So, again; For everybody, a synopsis of what happened: I got up at 6.30 in the morning ... went back to bed and got up again at 7.00 in the morning, because the "breakfast with the industry" started at 8.30. I got a name tag, had a coffe and a mini-croissant and after the caffeine kicked in, I went into the room to explain my project to Elise. She came to the breakfast, yeay!
In the afternoon I went for an unsuccessful shoe-shopping trip, took a nap and got ready for the private view. The advantage of not having a bunch of guests to entertain was that I could walk around freely without a granny under my armpit. The disadvantage was that I was scrounging other people's friends. So I found myself explaining my and other's projects to Maija's Mum, going for dinner with Michaela and her friends and later going to the Typo party with May (who's theoretically Maija's friend) But who cares; It was a great evening, not very relaxing though, but it was nice to see all the fellow students again, probably for the last time - Unless we all meet in the bar tomorrow, because tomorrow the marks will be up.

private view
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.

2 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

it is all getting quite sad... yesterday Gerd even dropped a tear and accused us all to just leave him without any scruples...So ahve a great evening tonight at the bar!! and more pics... por favor

6/30/2006 10:14:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

and it is "become sad" and not "get"... ts ts ts.. sorry.. too early, or too stupid.. i dunno..

6/30/2006 10:15:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home