linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hamstead Heath

Yesterday, chilled 26° made us go to the park - in Hamstead Heath. The grass was brown but the landscape was still great to enjoy. I felt like being on the countryside. Speaking of which, the park has very strict swimming conventions. Amongst the many little ponds there are three that are specially dedicated for swimming. Why three? Because you need a swimming pond for women, one for men and a mixed one! And then there was probably one for swans, one for dogs, one for ducks, ... Fascinating. And it was so quiet. Those days, everytime I get a phonecall, people ask me where I was because of all the noise. The sad answer: I'm in my room and the windows are open.


Hamstead Heath
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.

Hamstead Heath's Michaela
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.

May's famous blanket
Originally uploaded by martina melitta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home