linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, August 04, 2006

say goodbye with a smile..

This is probably the last time I am blogging here in Austria for quite a long time and it feels weirdo. I am busy with everything. I am busy getting everything done here at work, I am busy saying goodbye to everyone here at work, I am busy telling everybody what I gonna do in Spain, I am busy thinking of Spain, I am busy being nervous, I am busy thinking about my shoes, I am busy seeing all of my friends before I leave, I am busy calming my Mum about Spain stuff although I’m innerly freaking out, I am busy teaching my parents how to use the internet…., wow, I am just busy
please guys keep me informed about everything's going on in Ösi-Land, ok? In cases of pregnancy, new love stories or marriage, CALL ME IMMEDIATLY. for other issues a simple email will do! good bye! take care! and all that

3 Comments:

Blogger Martina said...

well andi, it's the same with you! In a case of pregnancy, a new love story or a MARRIAGE - CALL IMMEDIATLY.

8/04/2006 11:00:00 am  
Blogger andi said...

well... so.. I suppose you won't hear from me a while..

8/04/2006 11:20:00 am  
Blogger simo said...

I will call once I met "José" number 100. I think this will probably be in about 2 months time..

8/04/2006 01:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home