linzblog

für alle linzer wiener und wiener linzer und aus g'roaste

Friday, October 13, 2006

in the zone


Yesterday, I went to the photographer to have my picture taken. And on my way there I must have fallen into a time whole or accidentally was doing the time warp, because on this very photo I look like 18.
I can't believe it. Years and years I struggle with the fact that everybody is thinking I am 25 or "even older" and now my picture reveals my real age. 18! Or younger!!
It must have been an odd photoshop filter that they applied on my face, or maybe something did went wrong on my way to the studio, because if you remember: It's just a jump to the left.

(oh and by the way, I'm back from my blogging break ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger simo said...

oh my god.. you really look like back in the 90s!! wow.. I need to visit this "photographer" aswell!

10/13/2006 06:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home